Owl’s Nest Sanctuary for Wildlife is a 501.3c non-profit meaning that we are funded strictly by donors. As all of our staff are volunteers we do not get paid for what we do and all our donations go toward supplies for the animals and gas for our transporters. Since we are a non-profit organization your financial contributions are tax-deductible. We have several ways to donate and you may choose to make a monetary donation or donate items from our wish list.
Ways to donate
- Donate directly through PayPal using the ‘Make a Donation’ button below.
- Become a Conservation Companion by pledging a monthly gift.
- Donate items from our wish list below.
- Heating Pads without auto shut off
- Medical Supplies
- injectable fluids
- medical tape
- triple antibiotic ointment
- feeding tubes
- Cleaning Products (dish soap, bleach, laundry detergent)
- Blankets and towels (used are okay)
- Carriers, Kennels, Crates, Bird Cages, Dog Runs
- Tubs and Storage Containers
- Paper Towels and Newpapers
- Nets with telescoping poles
- Leather or Welding Gloves
- Gift Cards (Publix, Gas Stations, Visa, Etc.)